Friday, November 2, 2012

MCA Pryme aka Erick Pryme money, music, shows

What can I say Im just a guy trying to get money online so I can do more fun stuff off line. Im into music. Im a manager and a artist. My crew is called BSMG.That stands for Brave Sound Music Group. We do hip hop music. We are from Florida but after living in NYC for a couple years I feel like Im sooo  New York lol. BSMG includes myself Dick Vontell, Glen Cannon, Drew Holmes and some promo girls! We been together for a while now and we have done some cool stuff in our career. We have done shows with major artist from 2 chainz to Kirko Bangz. Actually Kirko was last night lol. In Gainesville, FL @ The Vault. Kirko actually decided not to perform for reason I cant confirm lol. But the homie Glen Cannon tore up the stage along side Bolo Hard Flow a awesome artist from South Florida we put on the show. We are about to release a BSMG mixtape soon. I am confident in the music we produce. Most indies sound like crap but we can rap! Our goal is to gain a legit buzz across our area and you reading this can help us by listening. Here are a couple songs with myself Glen Cannon and Dick Vontell and you be the judge.
This song is called "Nothing for you" by Erick Pryme ft. Glen Cannon

This song is called "Release" by Erick Pryme ft. Dick Vontell

Glen Cannon "No lie" REMIX 2 Chainz ft. Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment